All goods ordered from the online store are delivered by courier. Deliveries are made only to the geographical territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, excluding deliveries in Bulgarian foreign diplomatic missions, embassies, ships and planes under the Bulgarian flag, etc., which are considered part of the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, according to the provisions of international law. The receiver signs a Record of Handover upon delivery, thus certifying proper execution of the order. These are the delivery periods for goods ordered from the online store:
- For goods ordered until 02:00 p.m. Bulgarian time - 72 hours as of the day following the day of order confirmation.
- For goods ordered after 02:00 p.m. Bulgarian time - 96 hours as of the day following the day of order confirmation.
- For home appliances, the period is 5 days as from the day following the order's confirmation date.
In all cases Technopolis shall reserve its right, unilaterally and without notifying the consumer, to prolong the specified terms by a term of up to 14 days. The goods shall be delivered to the recipients as the standard practice – by hand against signature, as larger parcels (at the discretion of the person making the delivery) shall be delivered to the entrance of the building. In case of impossibility or difficulty to personally deliver to the recipient, parcels shall be delivered as follows:
- for an official address – to a person with a place of employment at the address by specifying the name and position/department of the person receiving the parcel.
- for a home address – to a member of the household by specifying the name of the person receiving the parcel and his/her relationship with the recipient.
In case of impossibility to hand over the parcel during the first visit, not through the fault of Technopolis and/or the courier (in case there is no person present at the address, etc.), the person making the delivery shall leave a notice specifying a contact telephone number, where the recipient should call within a term of three days in order to specify a new term for making the delivery. In case of impossibility to hand over the parcel and in case of second visit not through the fault of Technopolis and/or the courier, the Distance Sale Agreement shall be automatically terminated, as in such case as a sanction for the buyer’s failure in duty, Technopolis shall detain all amounts paid by the buyer. The statement made in the sentence above shall be also applicable for the cases when a recipient groundlessly refuses to accept a given parcel.
When using the "Pick from store" option for goods ordered online, these goods shall be received only from the chosen store, personally by the person indicated as recipient in the order, upon providing ID document and signing a Handover Record.